Our Medical Dermatology practice consists of four Board Certified Dermatologists. A referral from a doctor is required to visit a dermatologist in Alberta. Our wait times vary during the year but generally range from 2 months to 6 months.
- Phones are answered Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4 pm. Phones will be off during the lunch break from 12pm to 1pm.
- The clinic is closed on all Alberta Statutory Holidays.
- Doctor’s hours of work vary.
- Our dermatologist’s goal is to keep on time with their appointments as your time is valuable! The physicians cannot foresee if a patient needs an immediate biopsy or extended time due to mobility issues or health concerns.
- Our appointment reminder system is done via phone call or text by an automated system. If you would like to be notified via text please inform our friendly staff.
- Underground parking is available for our patients. The entrance is on the north east corner of our building.
Urgent Skin Cancer Clinic
Our Urgent Skin Cancer Clinic will fast track you to visit a dermatologist within 2 to 3 business days. Please call the clinic to book your urgent appointment. You will require a copy of your referral from your Family Doctor. If your Family Doctor suspects a mole is potentially cancerous, he/she can refer you to this clinic. Your doctor should provide you with a copy of the referral form to bring into the clinic and fax the referral immediately. The clinic will be closed on all Statutory Holidays.
Our Urgent Skin Cancer Clinic is ONLY for suspected skin cancer. All other conditions will not be seen.
Our Wart Clinic runs Monday through Thursday from 4pm to 7pm and Saturday from 9am to 12pm. An appointment is required. Wart clinic hours and dates are subject to change. The clinic will be closed on all Statutory Holidays.