Our Medical Dermatology practice consists of four Board Certified Dermatologists. A referral from a doctor is required to visit a dermatologist in Alberta. Our wait times vary during the year but generally range from 2 months to 6 months.
- Heated underground parking is available to our patients for $4 for 2 hours. There is street parking around the building with varied availability.
- Phones are answered Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4 pm. Phones will be off during the lunch break from 12pm to 1pm.
- The clinic is closed on all Alberta Statutory Holidays.
- Doctor’s hours of work vary.
- Our dermatologist’s goal is to keep on time with their appointments as your time is valuable! The physicians cannot foresee if a patient needs an immediate biopsy or extended time due to mobility issues or health concerns.
- Our appointment reminder system is done via phone call or text by an automated system. If you would like to be notified via text please inform our friendly staff.
Urgent Skin Cancer Clinic
Our Urgent Skin Cancer Clinic will fast track you to visit a dermatologist within 2 to 3 business days. Please call the clinic to book your urgent appointment. You will require a copy of your referral from your Family Doctor. If your Family Doctor suspects a mole is potentially cancerous, he/she can refer you to this clinic. Your doctor should provide you with a copy of the referral form to bring into the clinic and fax the referral immediately. The clinic will be closed on all Statutory Holidays.
Our Urgent Skin Cancer Clinic is ONLY for suspected skin cancer. All other conditions will not be seen.
Our Wart Clinic operates from 4pm to 7 pm. Hours and days of the week vary. Please call our clinic to book. 587-392-SKIN. A referral to one of our dermatologists is needed prior to booking into Wart Clinic. The clinic is closed on all Statutory Holidays.
Multidisciplinary Women’s Health Clinic
We are excited to announce Calgary’s first combined multi-disciplinary Vulvar Health Clinic at Beacon Dermatology. Our goal is to provide fast and comprehensive treatment for women suffering from vulvar conditions.
- Dr. Susan Poelman M.Sc., MD, FRCPC, FAAD – Dermatology
- Dr. Danya Traboulsi MD, FRCPC, FAAD – Dermatology
- Dr. Matthew Grossi B.Sc., MD, FRCSC – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Susan Saretsky PT B.Sc., PT – Pelvic Floor Therapist
This clinic is for any condition involving the female genitalia, labia and vulva including but not limited to lichen sclerosis, lichen planus, atrophic vaginitis, vulvodynia, vulvar psoriasis, vulvar contact dermatitis, labial melanosis, genital warts, and condyloma
A referral from your family doctor is required.