It’s Cool to Flex !
Exclusively at Beacon Dermatology
Beacon Dermatology has the two best in class devices for fat reduction and muscle sculpting to truly sculpt, strengthen and tighten your body with no surgery and no downtime. It’s Cool to Flex with Coolsculpting + truSculpt Flex!
Why combine Coolsculpting and truSculpt Flex?
Better outcome! We believe that combining fat reduction with muscle tightening, such as abdominal muscles, greatly improves the overall satisfaction of our patients compared to receiving each treatment alone.
Our patients report feeling stronger, having improved posture, higher metabolism, feeling better in jeans, feeling more confident in tighter fitting clothes.
Am I a candidate for Coolsculpting + truSculpt Flex?
It’s Cool to Flex if you have stubborn areas of fat that don’t respond to diet and exercise. These treatments are not for weight loss but to reshape, tighten and sculpt your body. Women will often choose these treatments post pregnancy or when menopause sets in. For men, their desire is to return to having that “V shape” and have a leaner waist with improved muscle definition.
Before & After
What’s the next step?
First, you would book a complimentary body assessment with one of our trained technicians. The expert technician will work with you to create a body transformation plan combining Coolsculpting and truSculpt Flex. Coolsculpting targeting “squishy fat” and truSculpt Flex targeting abdominal, thigh, buttocks or arm muscles.
Coolsculpting® is Health Canada approved to treat 9 different areas of the body: visible bulges under the chin and jawline, inner and outer thighs, abdomen, love handles, bra fat, axillary puffs, underneath the buttocks, and upper arms.
truSculpt® flex: Redefining Muscle Sculpting
54,000 crunches in 45 minutes! Flex MORE and gym LESS!
It’s the edge you need to look and feel your best. Beacon Dermatology is proud to offer truSculpt® flex, a personalized muscle sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles.
truSculpt® flex’s comfortable, safe, and effective technology is clinically proven to increase an average of 30% muscle mass tailored to your individual needs.
truSculpt® flex uses a unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology to deliver three treatment options by replicating intensified crunch, squat and twisting actions.
Redefining Muscle Sculpting:
Designed for the over-achiever!
What is the cost?
The cost of body sculpting is unique to each individual, no person is alike. For an exact quote, please contact our cosmetic clinic to book a complimentary full body assessment. Generally speaking, treatments range from $2500 to $6000 +
Can the treatments be performed at the same time?
Depending on the body areas being treated, the treatments may be done at the same time. If you are targeting the abdomen for example, we would recommend to wait 2-5 days between the two different treatments.
What are common stubborn areas to treat with Coolsculpting plus truSculpt Flex at Beacon Dermatology?
Women: abdomen and thighs
Men: love handles, abdomen and arms
Men: love handles, abdomen and arms
Why choose Beacon Dermatology for body sculpting or cosmetic treatments?
There are many reasons but here are a few…
- Beacon Dermatology boasts 5 Board Certified Dermatologists, that is 12+ years of medical training! You are in good hands.
- Andrei Metelitsa pursued an additional 1-year fellowship training in Lasers and Cosmetic Surgery in Boston at SkinCare Physicians under the direction of world-renowned faculty from Harvard and Yale. He is an international clinical lecturer to other physicians and is considered an international thought leader in cosmetic medicine.
- Our Skin Experts have advanced training for Coolsculpting in California and are considered experts in the field. We have been performing Coolsculpting treatments for over 10 years!
- Beacon Dermatology has two Coolsculpting devices to treat you faster! Relax in our state-of-the-art treatment room complete with Netflix, Wi-Fi and order lunch on us!
- Patient satisfaction is our number one goal.